Cell Tower Services

  • Tom Slovenski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Dear Investigator,

      Cellular Forensics, LLC is proud to announce that we now offer

      Cell Tower Triangulation and Acquisition services!

      Did you know that Cell Towers and their records reveal a huge amount of
      information for both investigators and attorneys?

      Such As:

      - LOCATION
      - ASSOCIATIONS

      - BEHAVIOUR

      Would this type of information be of assistance to you in your
      investigation? You bet it would!

      We can now take the call detail records you get under subpoena and assist
      you in locating the position of your subject at the time of their call!
      Even if they sent a text message!

      Call or write us for more information. This is a service you will want to
      take advantage of!

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Certified Cellular Forensics Examiner

      Certified Cell Tower Acquisitionist

      www.celltowerforensics.com <http://www.celltowerforensics.com/>

      SLED PDC2073

      Cell Phone Data Recovery & More!

      Thomas J. Slovenski

      Certified Cellular Forensics Examiner

      SLED PDC2073

      CELLULAR FORENSICS, LLC

      864-252-7451

      <http://www.cellularforensics.com> www.cellularforensics.com

      <http://www.thedigitalexterminator.com> www.thedigitalexterminator.com

      *Instructor: 2008 & 2009: Mobile Forensics World

      Conference

      *Advisory Board Member for Fast Forensics, Inc.

      *Retired Police Detective

      *SC's First Private Mobile Forensics Lab

      *Specializing in Cell Phone Data Recovery, Cell Tower Acquisitions

      and Mobile Phone Spyware Detection

      Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a
      confidential or privileged nature and is intended to be viewed only by the
      intended recipient. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
      and notify my office by email at tom@.... Warning: Any
      unauthorized interception of this electronic communication is a violation of
      18 USC 2510, et seq., The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which
      carries penalties of up to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and
      possible civil liability.