17 Straight Weeks of Assignments - Plus More

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Signal Auditing, Inc. is seeking qualified professionals to perform

      Signal Piracy Audits

      NFL Sunday Ticket™ Piracy Audits Are Back For Our Fourth Consecutive
      Season

      Exclusively provided by Signal Auditing, Inc.

      Call 87-SIGNALHITS to Join our Team of Auditors

      NFL Sunday Ticket™ Provides Subscribers All NFL Games in Their
      Entirety on Multiple Channels For the Entire NFL Season via the DIRECTV
      Satellite Platform

      Many restaurants and bars will be pirating this event through a
      fraudulently designated account.

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy

      *17 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 13, 2009

      * Up to 6 Hours EVERY SUNDAY

      *NO limit on number of hits

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , read testimonials from some of our
      auditors, and be a part of the fastest growing professional group of
      auditors who audit the most premier events and represent the best events
      in the closed circuit and professional leagues. Once you sign up and are
      an approved auditor, you will have the opportunity to work other events
      including Commercial Misuse during UFC 102 this Saturday.

      Please call or send resume and qualifications to:

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 491

      Ellenville, NY 12428