FREE Training Conference in Charleston, WV - August 21 & 22, 2009

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      Dear List Members:

      This is a reminder that the Private Investigator & Security Professionals of
      West Virginia is sponsoring a FREE 2-Day training conference to our fellow
      PIs, security professionals, law enforcement and students studying a related
      field. The agenda is on the PISPWV website at
      http://www.pispwv.org/events.html

      There will be a picnic after the training on Friday, provided by PISPWV and
      then a pistol shooting competition with trophies for the top three winners.

      This will be a fun and educational event that you will not want to miss.

      Please contact me at dean@... with any questions or if you plan to
      attend so I can add you name to our list.

      Best regards,

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com