3 Days and Counting!: UFC 101: This Saturday, August 8th

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:

      UFC 101: "Declaration" is only 3 days away!

      Our firm is continuing to reinforce its North American network of
      agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance on this event.

      - Outstanding revenue potential.

      - Never a Contract/Log Sheet /"Certification"

      - All means of transmission (cable, satellite, streaming)
      will qualify.

      Don't miss out on this terrific investigative opportunity for you and/or
      your staff. Experienced/interested individuals please contact our
      office immediately for further details.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

      Looking Ahead:

      STRIKEFORCE

      GINA CARANO v. CRIS CYBORG

      SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH