[infoguys-list] Pay-Per-View Assignment

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 1998
      Greetings Everyone:

      I have P.P.V. Assignments coming up for January. This is currently available for the United States except for the State of Florida. If you are interested in assignments for this please e-mail me privately neahq@... the following information ONLY:

      Agency Name     Contact Person    Phone Number    Facsimile Number
      Cities and States you are interested in and have a PI License for.

      I will forward the package regarding this with the pay scale and pertinent information. Please do not send anything other than that requested, due to the number of responses we receive it makes our job a little easier.

      These assignments will include:
                                  January 16, 1999      Mike Tyson Vs. Francois Botha
                                  January 23, 1999       George Foreman Vs. Larry Holmes

      Thank You,
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corporation
      (888) 842-82PI
      neahq@...

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com