“Amazing” August: Five (5) New Piracy Surveillance Assignments!

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:50 PM
      ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:

      We take the recent cancellations of Latin Fury 10 and Affliction:
      "Trilogy" events in stride because we head into August 2009 with
      five (5) new surveillance assignments: each offering lucrative
      opportunities to veteran and newcomer piracy investigators alike.
      What's particularly appealing is that investigators can pick and
      choose from a variety of different events that make good business sense
      for their agency and operatives.

      We begin the month with a rock-solid MMA event next SATURDAY, AUGUST
      8th, when UFC 101: "Declaration" featuring BJ PENN v. KENNY
      FLORIAN is broadcast live on PPV from the Wachovia Center in
      Philadelphia. UFC telecasts are watched by millions and pirated by
      hundreds and hundreds of commercial establishments throughout North
      America. Make plans today to be one of the successful agencies paid to
      locate those unlawfully exhibiting these exciting sporting events.

      Then on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12th, we have a mid-week piracy DoubleHeader
      featuring four (4) teams battling in the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers.
      The first game features EL SALVADOR v. TRINIDAD & TOBAGO and the second
      game features HONDURAS v. COSTA RICA. Since the games run back-to-back,
      investigators can work a straight four (4) hour surveillance window
      targeting appropriate ethnic and soccer-oriented commercial
      establishments. In addition, locations caught exhibiting the first game
      will be eligible for surveillance for the second game (meaning
      investigators who identify locations exhibiting both events have the
      opportunity to be paid double for their efforts).

      Then on SATURDAY, AUGUST 15th, we will be back out in strength on the
      latest STRIKEFORCE telecast, this time featuring stunning brunette and
      "Unbeaten Sensation" GINA CARRANO v. "Brazilian
      Powerhouse" CRIS CYBORG "in the biggest and most significant
      women's fight in MMA history". Near all prior UFC and
      AFFLICTION leads, legals, and pirates will be eligible for piracy
      surveillance on this upcoming event.

      Finally, the month wraps up with another solid PPV when UFC 102 live
      from the Rose Garden Arena in Portland, Oregon is televised on SATURDAY,
      AUGUST 29th. It's a "Heavyweight" show, as it features
      RANDY "The Natural" COUTURE facing ANTONIO RODRIGO NOGUEIRA and
      KEITH JARDINE battles THIAGO SILVA in the co-feature bout. Like always,
      we will be policing commercial establishments for theft and unlawful
      exhibition by any means of signal transmission (cable, satellite,
      streaming, video replay), not simply DirecTv.

      If you are a licensed investigative professional, please contact our
      law firm in confidence for further details concerning these surveillance
      assignments. Legal Lists and leads will be provided to all
      participating and qualified agencies.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"