IPSLA Leg tracking nationally

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      (http://www.ispla.org/)

      For Immediate Release
      July 2 8 , 2009
      Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative Action (ISPLA) is
      proud to announce that their exclusive, first of its kind, and real-time
      state and federal legislative tracking system for the investigative and
      security professions is now open online to all for a limited time.
      To view and use this great system, go to _Legislation Tracking_
      (http://ispla.org/Default.aspx?pageId=396123) -
      _http://ispla.org/Default.aspx?pageId=396123_
      (http://ispla.org/Default.aspx?pageId=396123)
      This is a live system that is updated daily. You will now be able to stay
      on top of the ever-changing legislation that occurs in your state and
      around the country. Just click on the interactive map to choose the state with
      which you are concerned.
      What we have created on the ISPLA website is a first for the investigative
      and security professions and has never before been provided by any other
      professional organization. The ISPLA website is the definitive location for
      up-to-the-minute legislative activity. For a limited time only, the state
      and federal legislative tracking system will be available free of charge
      to all who visit the ISPLA website. In the future, this system will be
      accessible only to members.
      ISPLA continues to move forward and be proactive. In the past few months,
      ISPLA representatives have been speaking and working with members of
      Congress and regulatory agencies on important issues that impact your businesses.
      At this time, bills and regulatory issues are proliferating. Issues of
      continuing education, identity theft, social security number access, and
      more, are all continually evolving; and ISPLA is monitoring what is happening
      across the country. We are available to assist you at the state level as
      well.
      In the coming weeks, ISPLA representatives will be meeting individually
      with key members of Congress and their staff on critical issues involving our
      profession. To date, ISPLA representatives have made personal contact with
      over 300 members of Congress.
      It is imperative that we not wait to act until legislation has been
      proposed that will adversely affect our ability to do business. Business as usual
      in these trying times is not the answer. Being proactive and building
      relationships is the name of the game. Having a political action committee is
      as well. We are the first national association representing investigators
      and security professionals to form a federal It i If you want more
      information on how you can help your profession in both the state and national
      arenas, go to the ISPLA website now: _www.ispla.org_ (http://www.ispla.org/)
      Support your profession by joining ISPLA.

      **************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
      School
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)