Signal Auditing Seeks Professional Auditors

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Don't miss out on the opportunity to work with the industry leader in
      signal fraud and piracy enforcement. Signal Auditing is now hiring
      qualified auditors to work UFC© 101 (Ultimate Fighting Championships)
      commercial misuse audits on August 8, 2009. If you join our team today,
      you will also be provided the opportunity to work the August 15, 2009,
      Jones/Lacy event, which is exclusive to Signal Auditing.

      We pride ourselves in approaching this business with professionalism and
      strong visual evidence.

      We are retained by the Premier Satellite and Pay-Per-View distributors
      in the telecommunications sector.

      Contact us now to work various events, including but not limited to
      HBO® PPV Boxing, Setanta PPV Soccer, NCAA© Mega March Madness, and
      NFL Sunday Ticket™

      SIGNAL AUDITING EVENT CALENDAR

      AUGUST 2009

      Saturday, August 8, 2009

      UFC©101 - DECLARATION

      10pm EST Live on PPV

      BJ PENN v. KENNY FLORIAN

      ANDERSON SILVA v. FORREST GRIFFIN

      Saturday, August 15, 2009

      **Exclusive Piracy Auditing Assignment**

      ROY JONES, JR. vs. JEFF LACY

      9pm EST Live on PPV

      NFL Sunday Ticket™ 2009

      **Exclusive Piracy Auditing Assignment**

      The NFL Season begins Sunday, September 13, 2009

      Sign up today to audit all seventeen (17) weeks with Signal Auditing.
      This auditor opportunity is exclusive to Signal Auditing, Inc., and will
      not be available through any other providers.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> , to see our list of events

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.