Domestic case, Carmel, Indiana

  • Rick Weatherby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Group,

      We have a domestic case in Carmel, Indiana where we will possibly need
      surveillance Friday evening and Saturday. Please respond via email with
      your rates and availability if you are in or near this area.

      Rick Weatherby

      *A & A Investigations, Inc.*
      Post Office Box 352
      Saraland, Alabama 36571
      Office (251) 679-4440 or (877) 999-9318
      Facsimile (251) 679-4434 or (877) 999-9319
      Email rbw@...
      Website www.aainvestigate.com
      */Professional Investigative Solutions/*