Re: [infoguys-list] Re: An interesting letter

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 28, 2009
      I had a very wise old salt instructor in the police academy who could always easily define gray areas of the law. For the case of what is defined as "in the public or public property" he asked 1 simple question.

      Would you get into trouble if you got caught f*****g there? The front porch is although may be private property is public property meaning you cannot disturb the peace, do or say anything you want in full view of the public with utter disregard as to who may be offended.
       Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC
      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      (732) 996-1070