Asset Search

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
      I have a client for whom we have conducted an asset search on in the past.
      My client was injured severely by the other party, who is now deceased. Is
      there a means to search for life insurance policies, pennies in a jar, or
      any other undiscovered funds or assets.

      Please respond to me at dean@... with cost and TAT.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
        We have a client who was advised by her attorney to get an asset search
        done. No action has been filed, but certainly, contemplating an action in near
        future. I am unsure if future litigation comply's with Fair Credit Act.
        Appreciate any guidance.

        Thank you
        Gil

        Gil Whitlock

        THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
        CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
        IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
        ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
        ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

      • speak2pete@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
          Hi Gil,

          The only aspect of an asset search that requires a court order or similar process is a bank account search. This is because pre-texting has been outlawed. Non-bank account asset searches only need a legal reason. Consulting with an attorney and contemplating litigation would,in my opinion be sufficient reason.

          Asset searches that are not connected with credit approval or employment are not consumer reports and therefore not regulated by the FCRA. There may be records that are regulated by state and local privacy laws, but these generally will not show up in basic asset searches and must be addressed individually.

          If you need assistance with this please contact me.

          Pete Gentile
          732-361-4213
          pgentile@...
          www.enhancedbackgroundchecks.com
          Enhanced Background Checks, LLC
          Licensed Private Detective Agency, State of New Jersey #8826

          *Disclaimer:
          I am not an attorney, I don't play one on TV and I have not slept in a hotel that makes me feel like an attorney. :)