Re: [Investigation-tips] Electronic Skiptracing vs. Manual Skiptracing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 5:16 PM
      Bill and all -

      I will take this one step farther as I have so many times before.

      It is unlawful in many states, CA for certain, to rely on database searches
      ONLY for pre-employment and pre-tenant background checks. The law
      mandates that all negative records be verified and confirmed. With that said,
      perhaps the legislature knows a little more than some as to how inaccurate
      those databases can be.

      How many of you have reported that a subject uses more than one social
      security number just because more than one happened to attach to their name.
      I can assure you that 99.9% of the time they are not using more than one.
      Sometimes it is the GIGO effect (garbage in, garbage out). Other times it
      could be because they co-signed for someone or bought something jointly
      with someone else. Married women (present or former) will show up with 2
      SSN's more often than their husbands for obvious reasons.

      Just remember folks. Since peoples' future rely on these reports, you
      deserve the large judgment a jury will award the plaintiff should you truly
      rely on databases only.

      thank a military veteran
      **************What's for dinner tonight? Find quick and easy dinner ideas
      for any occasion.