Need to hire a Hispanic female investigator ASAP

  • Darren L. Epstein, PI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2009
      Good day group,

      I need to hire a seasoned licensed subcontractor investigator for an undercover operation in the South Florida area; HOWEVER…I need a very specific investigator. This is a RUSH and I do need to interview for the position ASAP. If you fit the REQUIRMENTS listed below…please contact me via email at Darren@... and I will setup an interview ASAP, possibly this weekend if you are available.

      Requirements: Female, between 26 and 36, Hispanic descent (Costa Rican, Colombian, Venezuelan), attractive, and speaking English and Spanish.

      Thank you for your assistance,

      Darren L. Epstein
      Counter Intelligence Services
      (954) 764-7393