Re: jobs for attorneys

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009
      I came across these 2 job postings (and got permission toi post to this listserv) and wanted to let you know about these openings. If this offends anyone, I am sorry. I am just hoping that in these days of a tough economy, some folks out there are seeking qualified individuals. Perhaps if these jobs are not for you, you may know someone who is interested.

      Amy Singer, Ph.D.

      www.trialconsultants.com

      1. Staff Attorney
          Posted by: "attorneydynamics" attorneydynamics@... attorneydynamics
          Date: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 am ((PDT))

      Tampa bay corporation seeking attorney with 3 – 5 years experience in general corporate and contract matters, including the ability to independently draft and negotiate manufacturing, supply and repair agreements.  Some litigation experience preferred. Must be able to communicate issues concisely and effectively to business people and executive management, both verbally and in writing. Fast paced, non-routine work environment requires strong time management skills, ability to work independently on multiple projects at the same time, and willingness to work long hours as necessary to respond to constantly changing global demands, priorities and deadlines. Ability to travel globally as required.  Admission to Florida Bar or other state bar membership and Florida Authorized In-House Counsel Certification.  Competitive Salary and benefits.  Email resume with cover letter to smmixon@...

      Messages in this topic (1)
      2. Litigation Associate
          Posted by: "attorneydynamics" attorneydynamics@... attorneydynamics
          Date: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 am ((PDT))

      Litigation Associate – Firm based in Pinellas County, with offices in New York and Pennsylvania, is seeking an attorney with 4-6 years litigation experience.  Must have insurance defense (products and general liability) and commercial litigation experience.  Excellent academic credentials a must.  Research and writing.  Salary commensurate with experience.  Email resume with cover letter to smmixon@...

      Messages in this topic (1)