Has anyone utilized Strightline before??

  • Darren L. Epstein, PI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
      Good morning group...

      I am in need of an international criminal search (Venezuela) and I am about to use a company that advertises a lot within the PI Magazine and others (Strightline).

      Has anyone used them in the past, they seem professional and the costs are fair. The last person I hired in England TOOK FOREVER to get me my results and I am trying to avoid that.

      Thanks...make it a great day!!

      Darren L. Epstein
      Darren@...
      www.Counter-Intelligence.com
    • Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2009
        I tried them twice, both times approx 18 months ago. (We do quite a
        bit of international work, and an association was pushing their
        services.) Both times communication was bad, and no results were ever
        received. One of the times it took them approx 2 weeks to advise that
        they couldn't get the info. I then contacted a local source and had
        the info in 4 days.

        Yes, using a local contact is a bit more expensive, but you get
        professional levels of communication and professional results. Maybe
        Straightline's services have improved, but I found them to be a waste
        of time...if you use them make sure it;s on a "no hit - no charge"
        basis, IMO.

        Steven.

        (Steven Rambam, Director.)
        (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

        direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

        THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
        PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
        THE MAILSERVER.

        Pallorium, Inc.
        P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
        Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

        Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
        FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

        ____________

        Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
        (OR) pallorium@...

        ____________

        WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

        * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

        * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

        * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
        * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

        Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
        A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
        professionals.