Are you Licensed Private Detective in Pennsylvania??

  • piagency
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 6:24 PM
      Are you Licensed Private Detective in Pennsylvania??

      Dear Colleagues,

      I need to find two (2) licensed private detectives in Pennsylvania to handle cases that I was assigned to last week by another agency in Denver, Colorado.

      Although these cases are small, they are easy to schedule around your available time so that you are not wasting your time.

      No phone calls to apply for these specific assignments, please.

      Email me at jill.mathews2006@ gmail.com with the following information:

      1) Your name, address, phone number
      2) Your License Number and the county in which your license was issued.
      4) A very brief summary of your work history.

      Thank you,

      Jill Mathews
      Private Investigator
      Denver, Colorado