FREE 2-Day Conference in Charleston, WV gets even better!

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      The Private Investigators & Security Professionals of West Virginia is
      sponsoring a FREE 2-Day Training Conference on investigation and security
      related topics. The Conference will be held Friday, August 21 & Saturday,
      August 22, 2009 at the FOP Lodge in Charleston, WV.

      This is open to all fellow associates in the business. Please contact me at
      dean@... to receive an agenda of the speakers and scheduled
      vendors that will be present at this FREE conference. We are trying to save
      costs on mailings so please pass this on to anyone you think might be
      interested.

      We plan to have a cookout at the FOP Picnic Shelter immediately after
      Friday's training. We will also have access to their outdoor shooting range
      at the facility after the cookout until dusk. We plan to have the following
      events at the range:

      #1> Standard Bulls eye-or silhouette
      #2> 3-Hanging Clay pigeons
      #3> 4-Clay Pigeons on a cardboard backer.
      Novelty> maybe knocking down a bowling pin?

      We will be supplying the paper targets, clay pigeons and something else to
      shoot at or if someone would like to donate any of these items, we would be
      much appreciative. You supply the weapon and ammo.

      If that wasn't enough. For all you professional Karaoke singers we have
      been invited to the FOP Karaoke Night on Friday night. This is their
      money-making event. WWOOOOOWW.. What a day of events, networking,
      fellowship, training, good food and fun!

      Keep in mind this is all FREE! You just show up and we will take care of
      you. All you need is a place to sleep and other incidental expenses are on
      you.

      Please contact me at dean@... with any questions and to let me
      know you are coming so we can expect you and plan for it.

      Dean Boerger

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com