Mississippi licensing

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      I have learned from a reliable source in the industry that our Governor
      Haley Barbour is about to sign into law by executive order Private
      Investigation licensing. Those of us who are already operating will be grand fathered
      in. This should be announced in early August. I have put a call into
      the governors office and asked about it since our association has not been
      notified. It seems there are a small group of PI's and others working behind
      the scenes on this. This is one good reason to join MPIA and our state PI
      yahoo group because we need to present a united voice in the designing or
      tweaking of the bills and ultimate law.

      Please contact me if you would like more information as I obtain it, and
      if you would like to join out state association and or state yahoo group.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-683-2094 fax
      601-480-3181 cell
      Bus Lic # 1385
      Duns# 8082376
      _www.accurateinvestigation.com_ (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
      alternate email accurateinvest@...
      Member of NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA, NAIS
      Regional Director NLLI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA
      E&O Liability insured

      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller