Hellish Hooker

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      I just added a couple of new pieces on my web site at FraudsandScams.com.
      The Hellish Hooker link goes to an Affidavit I wrote some years ago - it
      has been published as an exhibit to an article on my other web site, but I
      have a direct link now.

      It was quite a story.

      My Client was being marched around the Lee County Jail in shackles,
      wearing the arm band that signifies a prisoner "with nothing to lose." The
      attorney who retained me filed this Affidavit and scheduled a hearing that
      occurred on a Friday, my Client was released that day on nominal bond, and all
      charges were dismissed the following week.

      Now that's a rewarding thing!

      See The Hellish Hooker under Cases at
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/cases.htm_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/cases.htm)

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator