Re: [infoguys-list] Managemet software (PS)

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      A recent addition to our site is aimed at bringing private investigation
      agencies more business. It's an article entitled "PI Marketing; The
      Article" and can be found at _http://www.thecasefile.com/articles.htm_
      (http://www.thecasefile.com/articles.htm) . We also have a more extensive, free
      download ebook entitled "Marketing for Private Investigators" available on the
      same site. Click on "Marketing Ebook" in the nav-bar.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest
      _www.thecasefile.com_ (http://www.thecasefile.com)

      >>In a message dated 7/6/2009 12:57:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      InfoQuestI@... writes:

      Hi Gil, Please go take a look at _www.thecasefile.Hi Gi
      (_http://www.thecasefhttp://w_ (http://www.thecasefile.com/) ) . The
      system is called "The Case File" and, if we do say so
      ourselves, is one of the most useful, versatile, productive, and
      economical
      systems available.

      You can use the system hardcopy in the field if you like (almost like a
      "daytimer" system), or on computer.

      The best part is the price. Though the system is yours to use forever and
      ever, it costs less than what any of us would charge for an hour's work!

      Free sample pages are available on the site.

      Please let me know if there's anything we can do to help.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest
      _www.thecasefile._www.t_http://www.thecasefhttp://_
      (http://www.thecasefile.com/) )

      >>In a message dated 7/4/2009 12:08:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _assoresearch@assores_ (mailto:assoresearch@...) writes:

      I would appreciate some input on PI software that others are using out
      there. In addition to it working in the real world environment, I really
      need
      something simple to learn and use. I just don't have the time or patience
      to learn a complicated program. Of course cost is a consideration as
      always these days.

      Thank you so much for any input.

      Gil
      Gil Whitlock