FREE 2-Day Training Conference - August 21 & 22, 2009

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      On behalf of the Private Investigators & Security Professionals of West
      Virginia, you are cordially invited to attend a FREE 2-Day Training
      Conference in Charleston, WV on Friday, August 21 & Saturday, August 22,
      2009. This is our first attempt at offering this to our members on an
      annual basis for FREE.

      The WV Secretary of State - Natalie Tennant will be a keynote speaker as
      well as a possible visit from WV Governor Manchin.

      Visit www.pispwv.org for more information and membership information.
      Please notify me if you plan to attend. We would like to have a head count.

      Vendor / Sponsorship opportunities are also available.

      Have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July weekend!

      Dean Boerger

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: www.boergerpi.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: www.iapi.net <http://www.iapi.net/>

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: www.spygearcenter.com <http://www.spygearcenter.com/>

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@... Boerger
      Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/>