need help dominican republic academy of executive proction usa

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      hello Group
      can anybody tell me anything about an association call...international academy of executive proction agency. I try the BBB.noluck there..
      thanks group..

      JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      GENERAL MANAGER Email reyes_jose@...
      Phone: (809)276-2503
      Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
      Hours: 24/7
      Service Santo Domingo, Santiago DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
      Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
      P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
      http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1
    • Yosef Kaner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009