"Monster" Piracy Surveillance Assignment: UFC 100: Saturday, July 11th

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:

      Next SATURDAY, JULY 11th, "it's The Biggest Event in Mixed Martial
      Arts History" when ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP ®celebrates its
      milestone event UFC 100 , live on PPV from the Mandalay Bay Events
      Center in Las Vegas. The telecast features a star studded line-up,
      including the Heavyweight Championship between BROCK LESNAR v. FRANK MIR
      and the Welterweight Championship between GEORGES ST-PIERRE and
      Brazilian knockout artist THIAGO ALVES. In addition, Ultimate Fighter
      coaches DAN HENDERSON and MICHAEL BISPING will be fighting one another
      "in a pivotal middleweight showdown".

      We welcome newcomer, as well as veteran, investigators to share in what
      promises to be the most lucrative MMA piracy assignment of all time. As
      always, we will be policing all types of commercial locations exhibiting
      the telecast by any means of transmission (cable, satellite, streaming,
      video tape, etc.). Legal Lists and Pirate Leads will be sent to all
      participating agencies next Friday.

      Principals of qualified agencies please contact me in confidence for
      complete details concerning this surveillance assignment, compensation,
      and additional litigation support services we routinely require. NB:
      You must be fully licensed/accredited to work for our clients and law
      firm.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

      Looking Ahead:

      AFFLICTION: "TRILOGY"

      FEDOR EMELIANENKO v. JOSH BARNETT

      SATURDAY, AUGUST 1ST