Best and most up-to-date new free public records source

  • washresearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hello, Group,

      We have just spent about 150 hours putting together a
      new public records database for investigators. It's
      completely free and it's probably the most comprehensive
      and up-to-date source of public records links anywhere.

      You may like the fact it's well-organized by State/County.
      So for example if you want Ohio state government public
      records links just click on Ohio. Then if you need
      Cuyahoga County links just scroll down to that County and
      there they are. Plus addresses and phone numbers.

      This is a quick easy way to get access to a great deal
      of public records info and I hope you all find it useful
      and bookmark it. Again, it is a free informational site,
      no charge to use it.

      Many thanks,

      Joe Ryan
      Washington Research Associates Inc