Covert Camera Installation - Elevator

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Dear List Members,

      I am in need of suggestions or recommendations to install a covert camera in
      an elevator to record the person(s) vandalizing the inside of the elevator.
      Please contact me at dean@... if you have had first hand
      experience in doing this. The camera will be temporary [one month] while
      the building is being renovated. The building is open 24/7 so the vandalism
      could occur at any time. Power supply and where to record to is my concern.
      Camera placement should not be a major issue. I am visiting the site on
      Monday so I have not seen the elevator.

      Thanks to all for your anticipated responses.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com