Piracy Doubleheader: This Saturday, June 27th, 2009

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      Attention Licensed Private Investigators/Detectives:

      As we conclude the month of June and turn the corner towards the second
      half of 2009, we would like to take a minute to thank all of the
      investigative professionals who've assisted our clients and firm
      throughout the year. We are immeasurably grateful to each of the
      agencies, operatives, and investigators who participated on the
      twenty-two (22) events we have policed so far this year. The services
      you provide are vital to the viability of the closed-circuit industries
      and promotions and we thank everyone involved for their efforts toward
      eradicating theft.

      Before we hit Fourth of July Weekend, we have a very exciting piracy
      surveillance Doubleheader this SATURDAY, JUNE 27th, when we police LATIN
      FURY 9, live on PPV from Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. LATIN FURY
      events consistently provide solid piracy production and this
      weekend's show features 2008 Puerto Rican Fighter of the Year and
      current World Champion JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ v. OLIVER LONTCHI and ever
      exciting JORGE ARCE v. FERNANDO LUMACAO in an outstanding undercard
      match.

      At the same time, and on the very same night, we will be out in force on
      "Ultimate Chaos", a dynamic MMA broadcast live on PPV from the
      Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum in Biloxi. The telecast is headlined by
      former WWE Superstar BOBBY LASHLEY and K-1 Star and MMA Legend BOB
      "The Beast" SAPP. In the co-feature, controversial Dutch
      Heavyweight GILBERT "The Hurricane" YVEL takes on Brazilian
      striker PEDRO "The Rock" RIZZO, former UFC Heavyweight Title
      Challenger. The rest of the card is loaded with top-quality MMA bouts.

      Because piracy of each event may be documented independently, this
      Saturday, June 27th, presents a very special opportunity for
      investigators to conduct surveillance and literally double the money
      they can make doing so.

      If you are a licensed investigative professional, please contact me in
      confidence for complete details concerning these surveillance
      assignments, compensation, and additional litigation support services we
      routinely require.

      Best Regards,

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

      Looking Ahead:

      UFC 100

      SATURDAY, JULY 11TH

      THE BIGGEST UFC EVENT OF ALL TIME!!!