Information Broker

  • superiorlocate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
      Superior Locate is able to accept a few new clients. We are licensed as a private detective agency and we specialize in information. If you are in need of a GREAT information broker, get in touch with us.

      We can obtain all sensitive information about businesses and individuals, we also have creative ways of developing additional information.

      If you are interested in applying for an account with us please email briefly what usual type of search will be requested. A representative will call or reply to your inquiry within 24 hours to discuss our fees and TAT.

      Again, we are only looking to add a few clients at this time as we conduct "live" searches and this is not database information. We also offer pre-surveillance activity checks, please email or call for a description of usual information obtained through our Activity Checks.

      Superior Locate & Search Services
      superiorlocate@...
      888-373-7627
      CA PI # 25235
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        Dear Nameless at Superior Locate:

        Where are your offices physically located? You did not include an address
        in your signature line.

        Please advise so we can enter you in our folder.

        thank a military veteran
        **************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
        full line of laptops.
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222008777x1201444407/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215566094%3B3786435