could she have been saved? comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      In my opinion, atleast an attempt could have been made to
      save her life had the nurse informed the doctor immediately
      I do not believe that the nurse told the doctor with in an
      hour & did not enter it on the chart until 3 days later.

      Do you think it would have made a difference if she notified the doctor
      within 90 minutes?
      thanks,
      amy

      steps!