Re: [infoguys-list] Death Certificates

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
      I, too, have taken Brian Ingram and Kevin Ripa's course and can only concur
      with Neil in his entirety.

      Since I do not do the intense computer forensics that they do, I am always
      trying to steer people in their direction because I know their
      qualifications.

      thank a military veteran
      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=