Death Certificates

  • Neil Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
      The job has now been allocated, thanks for all the replies.

      With regard to Brian Ingram's comment he is, as always, right. I should
      have done it myself as the internet is great for doing these sorts of
      enquiries, however I am particularly busy at the moment and I thought it
      quicker (and therefore more cost effective) to get someone local to do
      it for me. That is also the beauty of the internet, newsgroups where you
      can deal with like minded people.

      I would never take offence at Brian's comments, if anyone has not done
      one of his courses then I fully recommend them, he opened my eyes to a
      whole new world of investigations. I owe him and Kevin Ripa so much,
      they are both great guys and great investigators, willing to help and
      share their knowledge with others. I am sure that anyone who has met
      them and attended their courses would say the same.

      Cheers,

      Neil

      Data Locator 2202

      K & T Research Services Limited
      P.O. Box 683,
      Taunton,
      Somerset,
      TA1 4ZX

      Tel: +44 1823 333 621
      Fax: +44 870 123 6286
      Web: www.datalocator2202.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
        I, too, have taken Brian Ingram and Kevin Ripa's course and can only concur
        with Neil in his entirety.

        Since I do not do the intense computer forensics that they do, I am always
        trying to steer people in their direction because I know their
        qualifications.

        thank a military veteran
        steps!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=