RE: [infoguys-list] Death Certificates

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
      That sounded bad, what I should have said is, don't pay someone to do it
      when you can do it yourself, save that part of the fee and learn a new thing
      you can use in the future.
      Sorry mate if the first version sounded a little pissy.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
      IntellNet

      _____

      state.fl.us/planning_eval/vital_statistics/deaths.htm
      That is the official website for the Florida Dept of Health, Vital
      Statistics.

      Here is the official New York site and instructions:
      http://www.health <http://www.health.state.ny.us/vital_records/death.htm>

      From: infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
        The job has now been allocated, thanks for all the replies.

        With regard to Brian Ingram's comment he is, as always, right. I should
        have done it myself as the internet is great for doing these sorts of
        enquiries, however I am particularly busy at the moment and I thought it
        quicker (and therefore more cost effective) to get someone local to do
        it for me. That is also the beauty of the internet, newsgroups where you
        can deal with like minded people.

        I would never take offence at Brian's comments, if anyone has not done
        one of his courses then I fully recommend them, he opened my eyes to a
        whole new world of investigations. I owe him and Kevin Ripa so much,
        they are both great guys and great investigators, willing to help and
        share their knowledge with others. I am sure that anyone who has met
        them and attended their courses would say the same.

        Cheers,

        Neil

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
          I, too, have taken Brian Ingram and Kevin Ripa's course and can only concur
          with Neil in his entirety.

          Since I do not do the intense computer forensics that they do, I am always
          trying to steer people in their direction because I know their
          qualifications.

          thank a military veteran
          steps!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=