Death Certificates

  • Neil Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hello to the Group

      I am in the UK and have been asked by a solicitors to obtain copies of
      Death Certificates from New York & Miami, as they are required to settle
      claims in the UK.

      For the one in New York, I have a full name and date of birth and a
      possible last known address. He was a British National who had been in
      the USA since around 1984 and had served time in prison in the USA.
      Possibly died within the last 2 years.

      For the one in Miami, I have a full name, year of birth and her last
      known address. She died in around January or February 2008.

      If you can obtain a copy of either certificate can you please email me
      direct and include turn around time and cost.
      (I was planning on making payment thru paypal if that you be OK).

      Neil Smith
      Data Locator 2202

      K & T Research Services Limited
      P.O. Box 683,
      Taunton,
      Somerset,
      TA1 4ZX

      Tel: +44 1823 333 621
      Fax: +44 870 123 6286
      Web: www.datalocator2202.com

      Confidentiality Warning - This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual or company named or indicated above. If you are not the identified or intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

      If you are not the indicated recipient or have received this message in error please contact us immediately for instructions.

      Terms & Conditions - All instructions are undertaken on the understanding that our Compliance Statements and Terms & Conditions were read and agreed to, including payment terms, and that there is not now nor has there ever been any Court Injunction or Legal Action involving the subject of our instructions, forbidding or prohibiting such instructions being undertaken.

      Any information contained within this report is provided in good faith and for your personal information only. It is not intended for disclosure without prior authority and accordingly it is provided without any liability for its accuracy attaching to us.

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
        Neil,
        Write off and do it yourself.
        Here are the instructions for Florida:
        http://www.doh.state.fl.us/planning_eval/vital_statistics/deaths.htm
        That is the official website for the Florida Dept of Health, Vital
        Statistics.

        Here is the official New York site and instructions:
        http://www.health.state.ny.us/vital_records/death.htm

        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        P.O. Box 2097
        Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
        Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
        Event Investigations
        www.cispi.net
        (972) 937-3938
        Serving Texas since 1996
        Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
        IntellNet

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
          That sounded bad, what I should have said is, don't pay someone to do it
          when you can do it yourself, save that part of the fee and learn a new thing
          you can use in the future.
          Sorry mate if the first version sounded a little pissy.

          http://www.health <http://www.health.state.ny.us/vital_records/death.htm>

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
            The job has now been allocated, thanks for all the replies.

            With regard to Brian Ingram's comment he is, as always, right. I should
            have done it myself as the internet is great for doing these sorts of
            enquiries, however I am particularly busy at the moment and I thought it
            quicker (and therefore more cost effective) to get someone local to do
            it for me. That is also the beauty of the internet, newsgroups where you
            can deal with like minded people.

            I would never take offence at Brian's comments, if anyone has not done
            one of his courses then I fully recommend them, he opened my eyes to a
            whole new world of investigations. I owe him and Kevin Ripa so much,
            they are both great guys and great investigators, willing to help and
            share their knowledge with others. I am sure that anyone who has met
            them and attended their courses would say the same.

            Cheers,

            Neil

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
              I, too, have taken Brian Ingram and Kevin Ripa's course and can only concur
              with Neil in his entirety.

              Since I do not do the intense computer forensics that they do, I am always
              trying to steer people in their direction because I know their
              qualifications.

              thank a military veteran
              steps!
              (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=