RMRI, Inc. Adds 3 Sites For Private Investigators.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been working on 3 sites that are designed for Private Investigators.

      The first is a Wiki that the public can read, but Private Investigators can edit. It is called RMRI, Inc.'s "InvestigatWiki".

      The second is a Document Library that is being populated with Instruction Manuals, Photos, Video, Audio Recordings, and FREE Software.

      And the third is a Case Management System of sorts designed on with Sharepoint, for Private Investigators to use, if they choose to. This will give the P.I. their own case management site, for calendars, document storage, case notes, and more. WORD OF WARNING: ALTHOUGH RMRI, INC. WILL ONLY LOOK AT THESE SITES FOR A COMPELLING REASON, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT WE CAN ACCESS THEM. SO; IF YOU DON'T TRUST RMRI, INC., DON'T ASK FOR A SITE HERE. THIS IS JUST AN ATTEMPT AT BEING HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE THAT MAY WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THEIR OWN CASE MANAGEMENT SITE.

      All of this is being hosted on my secure server that is physically located in my office. All of this is absolutely free to licensed Private Investigators; at his time.

      If you are interested in looking around, feel free to do so at this URL: http://rmri.no-ip.org/

      If you want o be a contributor to the "InvestigatWiki", please sign up, and/or if you want to gain access to the password protected section of RMRI, Inc.'s Document Management System, please send me a registration request.

      These sites are all new, so they are being populated, there will be more and more content added all of the time. And as time goes by the sites will be "tweaked" and any "bugs" will be worked out.

      Again: http://rmri.no-ip.org/

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110