Surveillance Assistance --White Oak TX--

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello Group I need assistance with a Surveillance in White Oak Texas. Please respond off list with Sub rate. Thank you.

      Best Regards -Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Research and Investigations Ltd.
      800-720-8955
      www.associated-research.com

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        This has been assigned, thank you

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Research & Investigations
        800-720-8955_ www.Associated-Research.com

        In a message dated 6/4/2009 1:23:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        assoresearch@... writes:

        Hello Group I need assistance with a Surveillance in White Oak Texas.
        Please respond off list with Sub rate. Thank you.

        Best Regards -Gil

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Research and Investigations Ltd.
        800-720-8955
        www.associated-www.assocwww

        **************Mortgage rates dropped. Record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo
        Fixed. LendingTreeĀ®
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627882x1201465404/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.a
        sp%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D2889
        570%26esourceid%3D2889570%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)