New Data Source

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      To all,

      A while back (a long time ago), I did a feature on one of my blogs on a Web 2.0 Application named "Blist".

      Blist has rebranded itself as "Socrata", and has turned out to be a potentially nice data source, you can find all sorts of interesting data there. Here is the URL: http://www.socrata.com

      As with anything else, as a P.I., you should be finding alternate ways to verify any data you find here; but this database could give some good leads on various issues that we may be exploring.

      Check it out if you get a chance.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110