POE Searches, Skiptrace Training, Skiptrace Case Management Software

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      Please pardon the cross posts.

      We are offering the following:
      POE Searches $125.00  TAT Usually 24 - 48 hours
      Processing Fee $25.00

      We have some skiptrace training slots still available.

      Skiptrace Case Management Software - This is an inventory management program and will allow you to take notes as well. It will not generate reports for you. Just a way to keep track of your cases. There is no demo available, but I will provide screen shots.
      The cost for this is $150.00 and has been written in an access format. You do not need access to use it.

      Thank you,

      Steven B. Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc