Re: Pentagon Seeks High School Hackers

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009

      > Cybersecurity

      Yep, "hacking" is becoming "big business". One of my "associates" is working in an area related to, and possibly mentioned in this article (have to be kinda "cryptic" here, he has become very "paranoid" for lack of a better word, here lately).

      http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/31/us/31cyber.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Plum&st=cse

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110