Praise of a List Member

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2009
      Dear List Members:

      I think we are all familiar with Sue Sarkis and the sharing of her vast
      experience and knowledge in the investigation field.

      I would like to take the time to publicly thank Sue for her productive and
      expert assistance in locating a defendant who did not want to be found. Her
      efforts lead us to the defendant four states away. Sue truly is the "Queen
      of Locates." I would highly recommend her. Her contact information is
      below:

      818-242-9824 FAX

      Thank you Sue for your assistance.

      Have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com