Re: [investigations] people seach in PUERTO RICO.

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      GENERAL MANAGER
      Email reyes_jose@...
      Phone: (809)276-2503
      Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
      Hours: 24/7
      Service Santo Domingo, Santiago DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
      Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
      P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

      I have a woman ,I need to know how many children this woman had and the names of the children,in puerto rico.
      please contact me direct.
      come with cost.

      GENERAL MANAGER Email reyes_jose@hotmail. com
      Phone: (809)276-2503
      Alt Phone: (809)785-6532
      Hours: 24/7
      Service Santo Domingo, Santiago DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
      Web www.jarasaseguridad .blogspot. com
      P.O BOX 426 SANTIAGO,REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
      http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ieak8/?l= e1