St. Jospeh County, IN Court Records

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2009
      Group,

      I am in need of someone in St. Joseph County, IN to search criminal court
      records. I would need both a search of the computerized records and a hand
      search of the card/fiche records from the 1970s. Please respond to
      rroneill@... with hourly rate and TAT.

      Thanks!

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      43W624 US-30

      Sugar Grove, Illinois 60554

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Illinois License Number 117.001361

    • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2009
        Try Omni Data Retrieval www.omnidataretrieval.com. They conduct hand
        searches and are very cost effective. $8 - 15.00 a search. Generally
        turnaround in 48 hours. The good thing is that they go to a lot of the
        remote Counties that are not online or will give you information over the
        telephone for you.

        Best wishes,

        Dean Boerger

        Dean Boerger

        Chief Investigator

        Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

        US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

        Web: www.boergerpi.com <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

        Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

        IAPI - Chairman of the Board

        Web: www.iapi.net <http://www.iapi.net/>

        PISPWV - Secretary

        Web: www.pispwv.org

        Surveillance Support Technologies

        Web: www.spygearcenter.com <http://www.spygearcenter.com/>

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
        communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
        Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
        intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
        confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
        recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
        constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
        communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
        prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
        by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
        reply to our email directly, send an email to: info@... Boerger
        Investigative Services, LLC http://www.boergerpi.com
        <http://www.boergerpi.com/>

        rroneill@... <mailto:rroneill%40att.net> with hourly rate and TAT.