Re: [infoguys-list] Owner of AOL address

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2009
      War Monger wrote:
      > duh, do an ip check
      >
      > -------EDDIE--------

      Eddie, take another look at Dean's post... Read it again, slowly,
      carefully, move your lips if you must.

      He doesn't have the headers to get an IP address and even if he did, all
      he'll likely find for the originating IP address is one of AOL's IP
      addresses.

      Dean's bright enough to know that he needs the IP address, apparently
      you have a way of doing it without the IP address. Go for it.

      Doh, yourself!

      Dean, might try checking with Brian Ingram for some tips and/or some
      paid help on this. Brian's a whiz at e-mail tracing and profiling. He
      may be able to find your answer without the headers but don't hold your
      breath, aol and gmail make for many gray hairs<g>

      Brian Ingram's e-mail: brian@...

      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2009
        shoot it over to me in private.
        No charge for evaluating it. Might get lucky, might not but we won't know
        until we try.
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        P.O. Box 2097
        Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
        Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
        Event Investigations
        www.cispi.net
        (972) 937-3938
        Serving Texas since 1996
        Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
        IntellNet

        _____

        Brian Ingram's e-mail: brian@cispi. <mailto:brian%40cispi.net> net

        <mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com> com> wrote:

        > From: Boerger Investigative Services, LLC <dean@boergerpi.
        <mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com> com>
        > Subject: [infoguys-list] Owner of AOL address
        > To: private-investigato
        <mailto:private-investigators-PInow%40yahoogroups.com>
        rs-PInow@yahoogroups.com, PrivateInvestigator
        <mailto:PrivateInvestigator%40yahoogroups.com> @yahoogroups.com,
        NCISSnews@yahoogrou <mailto:NCISSnews%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com,
        nali.members@ <mailto:nali.members%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com,
        iapinews@yahoogroup <mailto:iapinews%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
        PISPWV_Members@ <mailto:PISPWV_Members%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,
        infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:35 AM
        >
        > Dear List Members:
        >
        > I have copy of an email sent by a witness in a personal injury case that I
        > am attempting validate. I do not have access to the original email to view
        > the header information to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and
        > by trying to Google it does not produce any results. Are there any sources
        > to determine who an email address belongs to as that email address is not
        > similar to the witness' name.
        >
        > No telephone calls please.
        >
        > Thanking everyone in advance for their responses.
        >
        > Dean Boerger
        >
        > Dean Boerger
        >
        > Chief Investigator
        >
        > Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
        >
        > US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295
        >
        > Web: <http://www.boergerp i.com/> www.boergerpi. com
        >
        > Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
        >
        > IAPI - Chairman of the Board
        >
        > Web: <http://www.iapi net/> www.iapi.net
        >
        > PISPWV - Secretary
        >
        > Web: www.pispwv.org
        >
        > Surveillance Support Technologies
        >
        > Web: <http://www.spygearc enter.com/> www.spygearcenter. com

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2009
          Eddie -

          You appear to be dumber than dirt. I hope to God you're not an
          investigator.

          In a message dated 5/15/2009 6:25:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          ejmg16@... writes:

          duh, do an ip check

          -------EDDIE--------

          <_dean@..._ (mailto:dean@...) > wrote:

          I do not have access to the original email to view the header information
          to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and by trying to Google it
          does not produce any results.

          ________________________

          thank a military veteran
          Steps!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377005x1201454319/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
          Excfooter51609NO62)

        • CRAIG-MSN
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2009
            lol.

            You appear to be dumber than dirt. I hope to God you're not an
            investigator.

            In a message dated 5/15/2009 6:25:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            ejmg16@... writes:

            duh, do an ip check

            -------EDDIE--------

            <_dean@..._ (mailto:dean@...) > wrote:

            I do not have access to the original email to view the header information
            to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and by trying to Google it
            does not produce any results.

            ________________________

            thank a military veteran
            Steps!
            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377005x1201454319/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
            Excfooter51609NO62)

          • War Monger
            Message 5 of 7 , May 16, 2009
              oh well, my mistake but you all don't have to be so sarcastic towards me.
                 if the letter came as an attachment, would not the properties of the document give you any helpful info? its ust a thought.

              -------EDDIE--------

              You appear to be dumber than dirt. I hope to God you're not an
              investigator.

              In a message dated 5/15/2009 6:25:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              ejmg16@yahoo. com writes:

              duh, do an ip check

              <_dean@boergerpi. dea_ (mailto:dean@boergerpi. com) > wrote:

              I do not have access to the original email to view the header information
              to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and by trying to Google it
              does not produce any results.

              _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/)

              thank a military veteran
              ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy