Re: [infoguys-list] Owner of AOL address

  • War Monger
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2009
      duh, do an ip check

      -------EDDIE--------

      --- On Thu, 5/14/09, Boerger Investigative Services, LLC <dean@...> wrote:

      From: Boerger Investigative Services, LLC <dean@...>
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Owner of AOL address
      To: private-investigators-PInow@yahoogroups.com, PrivateInvestigator@yahoogroups.com, NCISSnews@yahoogroups.com, nali.members@..., iapinews@yahoogroups.com, PISPWV_Members@yahoogroups.com, infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:35 AM

      Dear List Members:

      I have copy of an email sent by a witness in a personal injury case that I
      am attempting validate. I do not have access to the original email to view
      the header information to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and
      by trying to Google it does not produce any results. Are there any sources
      to determine who an email address belongs to as that email address is not
      similar to the witness' name.

      No telephone calls please.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their responses.

      Dean Boerger

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: <http://www.boergerp i.com/> www.boergerpi. com

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearc enter.com/> www.spygearcenter. com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@boergerpi. com>
      info@boergerpi. com Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerp i.com/> http://www.boergerp i.com

    • Bob Hrodey
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2009
        War Monger wrote:
        > duh, do an ip check
        >
        > -------EDDIE--------

        Eddie, take another look at Dean's post... Read it again, slowly,
        carefully, move your lips if you must.

        He doesn't have the headers to get an IP address and even if he did, all
        he'll likely find for the originating IP address is one of AOL's IP
        addresses.

        Dean's bright enough to know that he needs the IP address, apparently
        you have a way of doing it without the IP address. Go for it.

        Doh, yourself!

        Dean, might try checking with Brian Ingram for some tips and/or some
        paid help on this. Brian's a whiz at e-mail tracing and profiling. He
        may be able to find your answer without the headers but don't hold your
        breath, aol and gmail make for many gray hairs<g>

        Brian Ingram's e-mail: brian@...

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Lists
        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2009
          shoot it over to me in private.
          No charge for evaluating it. Might get lucky, might not but we won't know
          until we try.
          Brian K. Ingram, Owner
          Consulting Investigation Services
          P.O. Box 2097
          Waxahachie, Texas 75168
          Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
          Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
          Event Investigations
          www.cispi.net
          (972) 937-3938
          Serving Texas since 1996
          Member: American College of Forensic Examiners
          IntellNet

          _____

          Brian Ingram's e-mail: brian@cispi. <mailto:brian%40cispi.net> net

          <mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com> com> wrote:

          > From: Boerger Investigative Services, LLC <dean@boergerpi.
          <mailto:dean%40boergerpi.com> com>
          > Subject: [infoguys-list] Owner of AOL address
          > To: private-investigato
          <mailto:private-investigators-PInow%40yahoogroups.com>
          rs-PInow@yahoogroups.com, PrivateInvestigator
          <mailto:PrivateInvestigator%40yahoogroups.com> @yahoogroups.com,
          NCISSnews@yahoogrou <mailto:NCISSnews%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com,
          nali.members@ <mailto:nali.members%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com,
          iapinews@yahoogroup <mailto:iapinews%40yahoogroups.com> s.com,
          PISPWV_Members@ <mailto:PISPWV_Members%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,
          infoguys-list@ <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:35 AM
          >
          > Dear List Members:
          >
          > I have copy of an email sent by a witness in a personal injury case that I
          > am attempting validate. I do not have access to the original email to view
          > the header information to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and
          > by trying to Google it does not produce any results. Are there any sources
          > to determine who an email address belongs to as that email address is not
          > similar to the witness' name.
          >
          > No telephone calls please.
          >
          > Thanking everyone in advance for their responses.
          >
          > Dean Boerger
          >
          > Dean Boerger
          >
          > Chief Investigator
          >
          > Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
          >
          > US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295
          >
          > Web: <http://www.boergerp i.com/> www.boergerpi. com
          >
          > Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC
          >
          > IAPI - Chairman of the Board
          >
          > Web: <http://www.iapi net/> www.iapi.net
          >
          > PISPWV - Secretary
          >
          > Web: www.pispwv.org
          >
          > Surveillance Support Technologies
          >
          > Web: <http://www.spygearc enter.com/> www.spygearcenter. com

          --
          Enjoy,

          /Bob/
          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          NAPPS
          Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
          Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
          337-4638 Fax
          email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
          <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2009
            Eddie -

            You appear to be dumber than dirt. I hope to God you're not an
            investigator.

            <_dean@..._ (mailto:dean@...) > wrote:

            I do not have access to the original email to view the header information
            to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and by trying to Google it
            does not produce any results.

            ________________________

            thank a military veteran
            Steps!
            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377005x1201454319/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
            Excfooter51609NO62)

          • CRAIG-MSN

              Message 6 of 7 , May 16, 2009
                oh well, my mistake but you all don't have to be so sarcastic towards me.
                   if the letter came as an attachment, would not the properties of the document give you any helpful info? its ust a thought.

                <_dean@boergerpi. dea_ (mailto:dean@boergerpi. com) > wrote:

                I do not have access to the original email to view the header information
                to include the IP address. It is an AOL address and by trying to Google it
                does not produce any results.

                _www.sarkispi. com_ (http://www.sarkispi .com/)

                thank a military veteran
                ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy