ERP packages - Want to learn - Contact me.

  • anil_kalur@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Hi,

      We offer
      wide range of ERP Software’s to Practice at Your Home and Build your Perfect
      Career in ERP Technologies.

      If you
      are interested to explore the global industry; we have listed below ERP
      Versions.

      Install
      At Your Home and Practice At your Home, Following Version of ERP’s.

      Please
      check your requirement from the following list of Software and reply to anil_kalur@...

      ERP
      Software’s:

      SAP ECC6.0 Sr2

      SAP Banking Analyzer

      SAP IS Utilities / IS Retail 6.0 / IS Oil 6.0

      SAP CRM 4.0 / 5.0 / 2007

      SAP Xi 3.0 / 7.1 / Xi 7.0 / Pi 7.0

      SAP R3 4.7  / ECC5.0

      Solution Manager 4.0 / 2007

      SRM5.0

      SCM5.0

      SAP Bi 7.0 (Non-IDES) / (IDES)

      Netweaver2007

      SAP BW 3.1

      Netweaver 2004

      APO 3.1

      EP 7.0

      EP 6.0

      SAP Business One (B1)

      Oracle Apps R12

      Oracle Apps 11.5.10

      Oracle Apps 11.5.9

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel 7.8

      BO-Xi Rel2 / R3.1

      Informatica 8. 1

      Cognos 8.1

      SAS 9.3.1

      Dotnet 2008

      And
      Any Kind of "SAP CERTIFICATION" Material.

      Note: All above software contains Installation material along with
      Installation Screen Shots Documentation...

      For system configuration and any of the above software’s, please
      mail me at  anil_kalur@...

      For the
      best prices of the above-mentioned software’s contact me with your shipping
      details.

      Thanks & Regards

      Anil Kalur

      Please Note: This email
      is addressed to a set of yahoo groups. This is not SPAM.