airport lease comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2009
      Based on what I have read the company would have been better off if no
      lease had been written.
      Therefore, the lawyer should "do no harm".
      Why would a lawyer generate an illegal lease? Follow the money...
      If I were the company I would argue that that is malpractice to write a
      lease that violates monopoly laws and that is the malpractice.
      **************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
      $449!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)