airport lease comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 6:50 AM
      If it is sherman or clayton anti-trust acts, I think it is a weak argument.
      If it is a different federal law I would have to look at it.

      However, to the extent that the law does apply, the malpractice is
      terminating the lease and charging the client for the agreement.

      If the law does not apply, add the termination agreement as well.

      Lost profits would be measured based on percentage of fuel sales lost to
      the competitor.

      **************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
      $449!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)

    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 6:53 AM
        Based on what I have read the company would have been better off if no
        lease had been written.
        Therefore, the lawyer should "do no harm".
        Why would a lawyer generate an illegal lease? Follow the money...
        If I were the company I would argue that that is malpractice to write a
        lease that violates monopoly laws and that is the malpractice.