airport lease-comment

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      I believe the lawyer is trying to cover up his/ her mistake of
      misrepresentation in the first agreement and redirecting the attention to the idea of
      monopolized fuel sales. According to the information provided it is common for
      an airport to make an agreement with one company for fuel sales. I don't
      see that as monopolizing if the companies vary across the states/cities.. In
      this companies position the lease was lose due to the error of the lawyer and
      they should be compensated for their lose profit.

      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
      =May5509AvgfooterNO115)

    • Jurydoctor@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2009
        In a message dated 5/5/2009 10:02:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time

        "The lawyer claims that even if the agreement did not require the authority
        to build hangars, it doesn’t matter because no agreement could be written
        that would protect the company’s unlawful monopoly."

        If this is the lawyer's interpretation now, what was he thinking when he
        rewrote the original lease?

        I would side with the company.