Re: Pro-bono or fraud ??

  • mlp633
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2009
      I was just looking up some information on some new sites and came across this information I had not read before, What are you talking about in making these remarks about peer pressure and whatever? I would like to know exactly what you are speaking about and if there is something I need to know about. Also. what do you mean by a troll? None of your comments make any logical sense to me, but perhaps you mixed me up with someone else. Thanks, Martha