CIS Webinar 5-5/5-7-09

  • BILL HEARN
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Group...

      I will be holding two CIS Webinars next week.
      The fisrt will be set for 5/5/09 from 10AM to 130PM PDT.
      Number2 will be set for 5/7/09 from 10AM to 130PM PDT.

      I will teach you how to make Immediate Cash
      in your pocket, by introducing you to another industry
      that needs PIs/Investigative Pros.

      I will also teach Basic Pretexting Techniques
      that will work every time. How to set Honey Pot Traps for
      your traplines, that work 99.9% of the time.

      The Webinar Lasts about 3 to 3 1/2 Hours. The Cost
      is $190.oo per person. I will offer a discount on Advance
      Payments. Also I will Dicount, "How to Pretext 101" Training
      Recording for Webinar Attendees.

      So if you would like to Register for, either Webinar,
      please contact me at 253 862 3037 for Registeration and
      Payment Directions or any Questions you may have. I have a
      "CIS Webinar Info Pack", with More info, and References.

      Bill...

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037