A nice article..

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      To all,

      Most cities have a magazine devoted to writing articles about the city and it businesses.

      Here is Columbia, MO. we have a magazine named Inside Columbia, which is well put together, and the layout is really nice.

      Last month one of the writers for this magazine contacted me to ask some questions about my business. To my surprise this turned into an article in this magazine.

      I just wanted to share that article with this group.

      Here is a link to the digital print version of this magazine listed below:
      http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=15898&p=1

      Page 79 has the article on it. I thought it was nicely done.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808