[infoguys-list] Re: Removal from List

  • Len Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 1998
      Is there a reason why you sent me that snotty reply. I don't think I
      know you nor do I think I have ever sent you any messages or posts that
      would cause you to send me that type of message. I am no longer on the
      list and have not been receiving messsgaes in quite a while. It is
      obvious that you are reading an old posting. Furhermore, I am well
      aware of how to remove myself from a list, the problem was that I was
      receiving incomplete postings with no end message, which was one of the
      reasons for wanting to be removed. The post to be removed did exactly
      what I expected, someone sent me the web address to do so.

      It is the responses such as yours that lets me know that I did the right
      thing. I don't want to sound rude, but I am always professional and
      treat others with the same respect. If you felt that the posting was
      bothersome to you, then accept my appology.

      Len Smith
      Leonard A. Smith Detective Agency
      Haddonfield, NJ 08033-0742

      JENTXTX@... wrote:

      > FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE, PLEASE GO TO THE WEB SITE
      > SHOWN ON "EVERY" MESSAGE YOU RECEIVE AND SIMPLY UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF.
      > IF YOU WOULD READ THE FAQ OR WELCOME MESSAGE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE, YOU
      > WOULD KNOW HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE INSTEAD OF BOTHERING EVERY ONE ELSE.

    • richard fenlon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2000
        Please remove me from list thank You